-We currently only sell Online & Ship within the Island of Ireland (ROI & NI). Due to insurance liability, customers are not permitted on site to collect products, all items must be shipped out.
-Shipping is free with every spend of €30 & over. (Standard Post is €3.50 if order total is under €30. Express Next Day Delivery is Optional at an additional charge of €10.00)
-We strive to get all orders out for same day shipping once they are received by approx. 11am (any orders received after 10am on Fridays will be shipped on Monday afternoon or on the next business day in the case of Public Holidays).
-Orders are generally received by post within 1-2 working days, if you have not received your order after 3-5 working days, please contact us, if your order is returned to us without being delivered, we will contact you to resolve the issue.
-All orders are currently shipped with ‘An Post’ and Fastway.
-Starter Kits & Orders over 500g are automatically eligible for Track & Trace Shipping at no extra charge.
-Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems with your order & we will do everything we can to resolve any issues.
-All unused, undamaged products can be returned. As with all online sales, you are entitled to a 14 day Cooling Off Period from the date of receiving your order.
-In the case of a customer changing their mind about an item, they will be liable for the shipping costs. In the case of a faulty item, Ice Beauty Ireland will cover the cost of shipping once the item has been returned. (Keep in mind the colour disclaimer if colours do not appear as they did on your screen/monitor- in this case it is also considered as the customer changing their minds)
-Please contact us at email@example.com to request a refund before shipping the items so that we know to expect the package. Customers can request a refund or replacement items. Please ensure contents are well packed to avoid damage during shipping. Refunds/replacements will be issued once items have been received back, inspected & deemed eligible.
-All returns should be sent to
Ice Beauty Ireland
Unit 10 Barrowmills
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Ice Beauty Ireland’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10 Barrowmills, Leighlin Rd., Graiguecullen, Co. Carlow. Our company registration number is 556246. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
a. republish material from this website (including republication on another website) unless the source is specifically cited and linked to www.icebeauty.ie;
b. sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
c. show any material from the website in public unless linked to our site/Facebook Page;
d. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose, unless permission has been granted;
e. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
f. redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, such as sharing products to Facebook etc).
· You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
· If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access our website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so. We may disable your user ID and password at any time at our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Images shown may not be accurate in colour, size and are for guideline only, although we try to be precise and advise when colours of products may vary.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· All products and services sold on this site are designed for professional use by fully qualified/informed persons- home use is only advised once all instructions are followed. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Please be aware that every effort is made to match our product colours with the colour swatches found on the web site. However, with the multiple versions of video cards, software, screen resolutions and personal settings the possible variations are endless. We are not liable for any perceived differences.