Gel Removal Steamer System
Accessories, Prep/Removal/Nail Care
Gel Removal Steamer Unit & 120ml Bottle of IBN Gel Remover (Contains Acetone & Cuticle Oil)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Gently file the top coat layer from your nails
- Twist open the cap & fill the plastic basin with 5ml of Gel Remover/Acetone
- Plug in the unit & press the power button to begin heating. After approx. 1 minute, the green light will come on & the unit will beep.
- Insert your fingers through the openings & hold onto the unit as pictured so all 5 nail surfaces are exposed to the steam fully.
- The beeper will sound after 5 minutes- you can check your nails now but it usually takes the full 10 minutes when the unit will beep again & the yellow light will come on to indicate it’s finished.
- The Shellac should flake off easily with a cuticle stick.
- Moisturise hands and nails well.
- Use in a well ventilated area- over exposure to acetone fumes can cause dizziness/respiratory irritation/nausea- this should not be a problem once the product is used correctly, as per instructions.
- Do not use if you have any cuts/broken skin as this may cause irritation
- The steam will get quite hot, do not be alarmed. If you feel discomfort, discontinue use immediately
- Ensure you moisturise hands and nails well after use
- Acetone is flammable so handle with care
Free Shipping on All Orders €25 & Over!